Friday, October 22, 2010

Chef Boy....Part Deux

So chef boy took a wine making class over the weekend, but we made plans to meet for dim sum. Tuesday was ideal given my crazy work schedule etc....that morning he touched base and I planned on taking the 38 up Geary and meeting him for lunch. A little before I was set to catch the bus he texted and said he had an errand to run so he would pick me up. He arrived and I climbed on the back of his vespa, looking adorable in a skirt and new boots dare I say. We were seeking out a new place next to the regular dim sum place he goes to, and to which I had been upon his suggestion. We got all the way there only to find the place we wanted to try was closed so we just went next door. We had a long and lazy lunch, and then when on our way back he let me keep his hands in his pockets as it was cold. He is a bit of a fast driver, which is a win, makes me hold on tighter. He dropped me at my corner and I was a bit bummed when I just got a kiss, but then he said he would pick me up later for a movie. :)

We made plans to see Its Kind of a Funny Story at the Kabuki. He picked me up and I was prepared for the cold, we jetted off, picked up some chimay to sneak in, and had a lovely time, although the movie was a disappointment. We debated cocktails or a return to my place and opted for my place, which was in a word....AWESOME. :) Alas he is off for a two week trip to New Orleans and New York....but I look forward to his return.

No comments:

Post a Comment