Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scooter Boy.

Alas I come to final boy, whom shall be called Scooter boy since I already christened J "Chef boy". Scooter boy is a linguist, copy editor, who is starting a green energy co-op. Yea, no seriously, he speaks 6 languages, can you say hawt? From SF, lives in Bernal, a little younger than me and adorable. He has a dacschund for goodness sake! :) Sent me a message and as always we quickly made plans for lunch on Friday. Yea, I know I am a little crazy with the back to back dating, but I am a busy a lot these days....Met for Chinese and had a great lunch. Then we left and were walking along, I with a cute dress and boots on, he asked if he could give me a ride home. I accepted, and there I was for the second day in a row swinging my leg over the back of a scooter. He did not take me directly home, squee! Had a great time, date ended with kiss, and plans for dinner, which I had to reschedule due to work, boo. :(

Alright, we shall see what this week holds, but given my trips to Sacramento and San Diego I think I might be pretty damn busy for any new dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment