Monday, November 22, 2010

Updates.

Not much to report. I think I am pretty much sticking with just dating Scooter boy and Chef Boy for right now. Well that is if Chef Boy ever returns to SF. No I jest, he is due back the 2nd. Its funny, I really have no idea what we are doing, where I stand, what he is looking for etc....And just when I sort of resign myself to the fact its simply a casual dalliance he pops in. He sends me little messages via email, like he does not know how to just say hey to me. Example, last night...I got a message with the word "Finally" as the re:, and the text of the email was as follows....

Scotch and Dexter after a long day of errands and housecleaning.

No how are you or anything. We had a rather lengthy email exchange on Friday, and this came yesterday late, so I replied today and we had another lengthy email exhange while he was at the airport waiting to fly to Hawaii. So I am not sure what to make of him. He pops in and checks in every couple of days. I am sort of holding back and letting him iniate contact since its a little unclear what we are doing, and well quite frankly its sort of nice to be pursued on some level. So time will tell what happens with chef boy, he is only briefly back in SF before the Christimas holiday, so hoping we at least get a chance to grab a bite and laze about in bed.

Now onto Scooter Boy. Oh scooter boy, so, so awesome in so many ways. Now I am about to sound incredibly shallow but I wish scooter boy came in alternative packaging. He is not very tall, a bad dresser, cute, but could use some help. However, he is funny, charming, smart, thoughtful, and enamored of me. Now I don't mean to sound egotistical, but seriously it is so f-ing refreshing to be with someone who actually WANTS to spend time with me, both in and out of bed. LOL. There have been several dates, lunch in Noe, window shopping, watching 30 rock at his place, watching sunset at Lands End and hot pot in the Richmond, dog walking at Stow Lake, and linner in the Inner Sunset, korean bbq lunch and shopping in Japantown, with dinner in NOPA. He is continuously attentive etc, and both Sir Trout and Nibbler adore him. We have not really discussed any sort of status of what we are doing etc....so until that time I feel like its perfectly okay for me to see both he and chefboy. If it comes to that discussion, I will certainly need to bridge that divide with Chefboy, as he is the person I would prefer to have a relationship with. Not that a relationship with scooterboy would be bad, just that it seems like we are on different life paths right now, whereas Chefboy and I are a bit more on the same page with respect to opinions on marriage and children.

Alas that's all I have got for now....oh except a shout out for my awesome internet/real life buddy distractionbike....who very awesomely distracted me from work Friday with lunch and museum visit! He is awesome company and I feel damn lucky to be making some pretty amazing friends in SF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment